26th Jul 2019
The LD70, LD70-OP and the LD70D range of light fittings is a series of extremely shallow recessed LED downlights. They feature minimal bezel thicknesses and are available with an optional half or fully cowled bezel to give optimal glare control, making them ideal for ultra discreet lighting in display cabinets or under shelving.
The LD70D is available with our standard narrow beam optic at a recess depth of 17mm, which allows for continuity with other LightGraphix products. Alternatively, where there is a requirement for an even shallower recess depth, the LD70 uses our new range of miniature optics and requires a recess depth of only 13mm. LD70-OP has an opal diffuser and no optic, creating a very wide, diffused spread of light.
Both LD70 + LD70D are available with half cowl (HC) & full cowl (FC) options.
- Very minimal product depth, only 13mm void needed (17mm required if LD70D is specified)
- Ideal for shelf or under cabinet lighting
- Spring clips designed for solid cabinets / shelving
- Polarity protection on chip
- Can be mounted directly into surface without the need for a thermal void
- Optional half & full cowled bezels available for further glare control
- Interchangeable bezels
- Wide range of beam angles & optics suitable for all projects
- Minimal bezel thickness - 93 CRI LED in warm white.
- Available with switched, 0-10V, DMX, DALI or Mains dimmable drivers